Welcome to My Kitchen

I have been thinking about doing a kitchen blog for a while now. I actually thought no...too many cooking blogs are out there. Yesterday I went to see Julie and Julia with my daughter Julie and I am going to just jump in with all the others. This blogging thing is really more about expressing myself and having a creative outlet than others reading it. So... what should I do? Where should I start? I own a LOT of cookbooks and I have used most of them. Hmmm

I think I will start using each cookbook at least once. That will be quite a variety. I will probably still collect cookbooks so I will share from my new ones while making sure I use all the old ones too.

I am looking forward to this cooking/baking experience. I hope my family will enjoy the journey too.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts